A simple plugin that lets category archive pages inherit their’s parents’ template. Initially posted in the support forum on wordpress.org.
Author Archives: yoshi
This plugin adds some features to WP’s default uploading function. Works with WP 2.1.x. Has been tested with Firefox2, IE6/7 and Opera 9.2 on Windows. Other OS/browser users please let me know if have any problem.
- Upload multiple files at a time
- You can upload one or more files at a time.
- Resize the images
- Original images can be resized when uploading
- and thumbnail size also can be specified.
- Download and extract the file.
- Upload multifile-upload directory to /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate “Multifile Upload” in the WordPress’ admin page
That’s it. Now you’ll see the changes in the upload interface.
- Uploading more than one file
- In the Upload tab, click [+add field] or [-remove] to add/reduce the upload fields
- Set the size of original and thumbnail image in the Resize field. This will be the length(px) of larger side of the image
- If the filed is left blank, thumbnail size will be 128px and original image will not be resized.
- 1.0.1 Bug fix. upload interface wasn’t functioning when WP is installed in a subdirectory. Also removed prototype.js from the package to use core bundle one.
- 1.0 Initial release