A simple plugin that lets category archive pages inherit their’s parents’ template. Initially posted in the support forum on wordpress.org.
This plugin adds some features to WP’s default uploading function. Works with WP 2.1.x. Has been tested with Firefox2, IE6/7 and Opera 9.2 on Windows. Other OS/browser users please let me know if have any problem.
- Upload multiple files at a time
- You can upload one or more files at a time.
- Resize the images
- Original images can be resized when uploading
- and thumbnail size also can be specified.
- Download and extract the file.
- Upload multifile-upload directory to /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate “Multifile Upload” in the WordPress’ admin page
That’s it. Now you’ll see the changes in the upload interface.
- Uploading more than one file
- In the Upload tab, click [+add field] or [-remove] to add/reduce the upload fields
- Set the size of original and thumbnail image in the Resize field. This will be the length(px) of larger side of the image
- If the filed is left blank, thumbnail size will be 128px and original image will not be resized.
- 1.0.1 Bug fix. upload interface wasn’t functioning when WP is installed in a subdirectory. Also removed prototype.js from the package to use core bundle one.
- 1.0 Initial release